– Tangent Online
As the Flying Scot used to say, it’s a beautiful day for a motor car race!
This is a collaborative collection my buddy John C. Bodin and I release each year, adding an original story each edition. It’s chock full of characters we love, making tough choices, and (of course) dealing with troubles both on and off the track.
Tangent Online gave us a marvelous review and even included “Ghost of a Chance” on their recommended reading list–which is way cool. We hope you’ll like it, too. All six of these were great fun to write.
Did You Buy It Last Year? Get Your Update Free! John and I figure that if you buy the work once, we’ll spring you a free electronic copy this time. Just drop me an note and I’ll do the needful.
– Pick Up Your Copy At These Places –
What will happen when …
– A military man is given an order that will destroy an entire species of intelligent life?
– Three members of a close-knit software company develop a technology worth billions?
– A hit man gets caught in a war between his boss and the dead don of a rival family?
– A corporate web developer takes on a rogue virus with a personality?
– A group of space-faring chickenmen land in a farmer’s corn patch?
Picasso’s Cat and Other Stories showcases the broad talents of one of science fiction’s more versatile writers. This collection contains 15 tales of humor, hard science, cyberpunk, near-future SF, and space opera–including the three-story “Stealing the Sun” series that first appeared in Analog Science Fiction and Fact. The collection is introduced by multi-award-winning author Mike Resnick, and each story is accompanied by short commentary by the author. Whether you’re new to Ron Collins’s work or already an established fan, Picasso’s Cat and Other Stories provides, for the first time ever, the very best of his science fiction in one complete volume.
The collection includes five previously published stories. I don’t write that much fantasy in short form these days, but I have to say these are some of my favorite stories.
The table of contents is:
A Gathering of Bones
Ties That Bind
The Family Tree
The Time of Leaving
For the Kindle at Amazon.com